Register :: Log in :: Profile   

For February - Shinsengumi!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Oshirase
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wicked iemon
The Lemon King
The Lemon King
Iga no Kami
Iga no Kami
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: gumi come gumi go Reply with quote
Anyway im already getting sick of the Gumi lets save all this stuff for the upcoming debate .Lt Domer sir That Hijikata at Goryokaku is hailarious sadly i know some one who looks just like that no blue haori though just last nights dinner all over his shirt and i showed him that picture and he started crying and than he ......
Wave Tossed
Tsushima no Kami
Tsushima no Kami
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ltdomer98 wrote:
Well here you go, for all you Shinsengumi crazies. You can't get away from Hijikata Toshizo in Hakodate, much as I've tried.
This is REALLY for real! Just Kidding Shocked Confused
wicked iemon
The Lemon King
The Lemon King
Iga no Kami
Iga no Kami
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Crazed Shinsengumi Reply with quote
I used to be into all this Bakamatsu stuff but actually it kinda bores me these days id rather a good old Sengoku dust up
Obenjo Kusanosuke
Kii no Kami
Kii no Kami
Forum Kanrei
Forum Kanrei
2009 Benefactor
2009 Benefactor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Crazed Shinsengumi Reply with quote
Wicked Iemon wrote:
I used to be into all this Bakamatsu stuff but actually it kinda bores me these days id rather a good old Sengoku dust up

I'm having a hard time believing you on this one... you-- bored of the Bakumatsu stuff? I don't buy it for one second.Just Kidding You are Mr. Boshin Senso, after all... Wink

There is nothing boring about the Bakumatsu other than the silly fan-boy or fan-girl fascinations that some people have with certain unsavory characters on all 5-6 sides of the issue (there was also those who wanted a union of court and camp. Yes, this effectively would leave the Tokugawa in control, but giving those darling dandies in Kyoto a little more say. Also, there were some in Kagoshima who had a little too much shochu sloshing around in their potato-like heads and wanted to establish a Shimazu bakufu). When the actual discussions start, it may be fun to list and define all sides as well as to have a poll on "Who was the Baddest of the Baddest?"

So if you want an old Sengoku dust up, I suggest we wait for Gakt Kenshin to fight Rollie Shingen for the right to be Japan's cross-gender glam rocker at next year's Fuji Rock Festival. Seriously, Domer's preparing some nice discussions on Kawanakajima 4 and wee Katsuyori's debacle at Nagashino.
kitsuno
Forum Shogun
Forum Shogun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Crazed Shinsengumi Reply with quote
Obenjo Kusanosuke wrote:

So if you want an old Sengoku dust up, I suggest we wait for Gakt Kenshin to fight Rollie Shingen for the right to be Japan's cross-gender glam rocker at next year's Fuji Rock Festival.

Whenever I see shingen in the new taiga drama I aways think of Odd Job.

That aside, the Shinsengumi discussion is ready to roll, let's move it in there! Just Kidding
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Oshirase All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: