Register :: Log in :: Profile   

Language Program for iPod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Japanese Language
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuushi-sama
Vagrant
Vagrant
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Language Program for iPod Reply with quote
Hello -

Do any of you know of a decent program, or CD set, that would be good for listening to on my iPod?

I'm just starting out as a beginner and thought it would be nice to have something I could listen to while driving and doing some work.

Any thoughts or advice would be great.

Cheers!
Larry
kitsuno
Forum Shogun
Forum Shogun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've always recommended the Living Language Japanese CD set (which you can obviously rip to an mp3) - the audio is strictly Japanese, the book has the Japanese sentences with the English equivalent. I used it before I moved to Japan way back, and listened to it constantly, since there is no English getting in the way, you can really focus on listening, although you would need to take the time to go over it with the book when you aren't driving in order to understand exactly what each sentence means.

Subcribe to Blog FeedS-A Podcast homepage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Japanese Language All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: