Register :: Log in :: Profile   

Rules of the Forum

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Martial Arts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msr.iaidoka
Iaidouka
Iaidouka
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Rules of the Forum Reply with quote
Greetings all,

Alright now. It is time to tighten the reins on this forum. So far things have been going decently well without too many meaningless threads and posts.
That said, we need to make sure we focus on what this site exists for; the samurai class. In order to keep this focus I ask that any posts about martial arts and artists be limited to those prior to the 20th century.
I do realize that pre-20th century source material is nearly impossible to find on this subject. However, if you do post something contemporary I ask that you make every effort to relate it to premodern Japan.
In short, no more Ninja Camps, no more modern guys in a tiger striped hakama, and no more "what is the craziest/stupidest ninjtacular move or martial art you have ever seen?"
If there are any questions feel free to PM me.

平和,

マット
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Martial Arts All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: