Register :: Log in :: Profile   

Learn the REAL Secrets of INVISIBLE STRIKING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Martial Arts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitsuno
Forum Shogun
Forum Shogun

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Learn the REAL Secrets of INVISIBLE STRIKING! Reply with quote
I had four seizures and developed melanoma and rabies while reading this. Anyone who buys this deserves to get beat up Laughing Laughing That's so nuts I'm having a seizure! ROTFLMAO

You've seen the Doc's methods before , in Soldier of Fortune and other KICK ARSE magazines. His track record and feedback speaks for itself, letting you know about REAL SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. Get this DVD CRASH COURSE for just $29 bucks for the next 5 days only! Get it today! Let me introduce you to...
The Genius BEHIND The INVISIBLE STRIKING!

His name is Dr. John Wingert, DD, and if you are reading this report you are probably very familiar with him. You are a member of his InnerCircle ELITE or have attended one of his Hypno Hitting Seminars, "Fake" Psychic Skills Seminars, Covert Striking Seminars, or studied one of his many videos or read his ebooks already.

"This is the Smartest Thing I Ever Did!"
(So tell all your friends!)

Let me tell you a bit about John Wingert. He's more than a kung fu Master. I'm not bragging but letting you know some of what he's done to prove that getting his 'Secrets of Lightning Fast Invisible Striking' DVD Crash Course

The Wu Dang Master is a professional Martial Art Master Trainer. Is A Black Belt Ranked Master, and is a World KNOWN teacher of Chi Kung (Chinese Vital Force Methods used for both Combat and for Healing. He is a Covert Persuasion Trainer, a Certified Energy Healing trainer for over 10 years, a trainer in Hypnosis and Covert Persuasion and Influence, a Trainer in Energy Mastery, and even more...
Don't be stupid and fall for the myths that could get you killed! Normal Self Defense TRAINING is STUPID and your trainers are dead WRONG!

Why do I say that? Let me tell you why that is true.

We have noticed that virtually ALL THE BOOKS AND VIDEOS out there are on Self-Defense - and we also know through verified street survival skills, THAT SELF-DEFENSE and Defensive Tactics training does NOT work, unless you know and have used the core patterning principles involving real attack sequences and psychology.

Let me put it this way for you.

Dr. John has over 20 years professional teaching experience in REAL Martial Arts, training with many REAL masters, not only in the secret Wu Dang Methods, but also in Shaolin Kung Fu, Kempo Karate, Aikido, Full Contact Karate, and Tai Ji, Ba Gua, and Hsing-I. One of the skills he has taught to law enforcement agencies, military personnel, bouncers, bikers, and others on the edge of living or dying is, Explosive Knife Fighting."

"If you can not fight expertly with a knife, you will never be able to defend against one effectively. Maybe you have come to that insight too."

It is EXACTLY THE SAME when it comes to ANY EMPTY HAND ATTACK!

So, when the VETERAN Police Officer comes to TRAIN WITH HIM for "defensive tactics", what he gets FIRST is REAL OFFENSIVE TACTICS, until he can attack and whomp and NEUTRALIZE anyone, NO MATTER WHO THEY THINK THEY ARE, even INSANE little old ladies who drive ford pintos.

Then you REALLY KNOW the SCIENCE OF ATTACK SEQUENCING, ATTACK AND DEFENSE POSITIONING, AND HOW TO GENERATE MASSIVE EXPLOSIVE POWER - INVISIBLY THEN you can feel safe on the streets. Imagine being able to control ANY weapon in any REAL LIFE situation. (His private trainings are often sold out! Months in advance.)

Only you can notice if you have already made the decision to learn something real, something powerful, something that works. Not everyone is going to get this DVD CRASH COURSE, keep in mind, not everyone who does get it will take a few minutes a day to learn what it takes to make it work.

Some will continue on their path of "thinking" they know, some will take this opportunity and learn what makes an expert a REAL LIFE expert, and know they will be one of the ones who do not only survive, but excel in all areas of life.

This is your opportunity. And with the $100 bonus disk, it's a no brainer.

Warmly and Sincerely,

Erle Williams

PS: For the price of a pizza and a six pack, you could finally get what you have been looking for. And GET OVER $100 bucks in bonuses too. It's a no brainer.

Learn the REAL Secrets of INVISIBLE STRIKING! Hit your Opponent before he can even think of blinking! Take him out, INSTANTLY. taught by Master Trainer , The Doc - John Wingert, DD -- The WuDang Master.

This SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY EXPLOSIVE SPEED HITTING INVISIBLE STRIKING OFFER is centered around the Soldier of Fortune featured DVD, The Secret methods of LIGHTNING FAST Invisible Striking & How-ANYONE-Can-Generate INVISIBLE - brutal Street Lethal knock out power from only inches away. Own this DVD CRASH COURSE TODAY and you will learn...

Key Explosive Benefits

# Learn LIGHTING FAST EASY INSTANT KNOCKOUT METHODS!

# How to INSTANTLY COUNTER Any Attack! The Wu Dang Secret Of EAGLE VISION, that has you READING HIS MIND!

# Stop doing The 5 deadly mistakes that you can make when doing any Attack (we've seen these done all the time, even by so called masters!)

# Master Street PROVEN INSTANT Neurological KNOCK OUTS that give you the FIGHTING edge NOW!

# Learn The two Rarely seen Little Known ABSOLUTES needed to gain INVINCIBLE INCH POWER and LIGHTNING FAST SPEED!

# YOUR NEW INSTANT Percussive knockout methods work EVERYTIME!

# Get UNSTOPPABLE POWER with Wingert's Innate Training Methods.

# Learn Pre-Emptive Attacks so startling that they will actually leave you breathless!

# Countless Tips to turn you into a lightning fast power-house.

# 9 covert methods of setting up inch power strikes so they work every time - guaranteed!

# And much, much more.
Baian
Ashigaru Kumigashira
Ashigaru Kumigashira
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Learn the REAL Secrets of INVISIBLE STRIKING! Reply with quote
kitsuno wrote:

...and if you are reading this report you are probably very familiar with him. You are a member of his InnerCircle ELITE or have attended one of his Hypno Hitting Seminars, "Fake" Psychic Skills Seminars, Covert Striking Seminars, or studied one of his many videos or read his ebooks already.

Is there something you want to admit, Kitsuno? Just Kidding
How did you come across this?
ltdomer98
Daijo Daijin
Daijo Daijin
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Learn the REAL Secrets of INVISIBLE STRIKING! Reply with quote
kitsuno wrote:
He is a Covert Persuasion Trainer, a Certified Energy Healing trainer for over 10 years, a trainer in Hypnosis and Covert Persuasion and Influence, a Trainer in Energy Mastery, and even more...

"Covert Persuasion 101: How to get her to say 'yes' to handcuffs..."

I think I qualified for a chartreuse belt in Rex Kwon Do just by reading that ad...

Quote:
# YOUR NEW INSTANT Percussive knockout methods work EVERYTIME!

So, you mean....to knock someone out...you HIT them? The sheer genius of it all!

Between the "Covert Persuasion" and the "Invisible INCH power!!!!!!!1111!!!222!!!", I felt like I was reading "fight impotency now!" spam email...
Ashigaru
Wakasa no Kami
Wakasa no Kami

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Learn the REAL Secrets of INVISIBLE STRIKING! Reply with quote
ltdomer98 wrote:
I think I qualified for a chartreuse belt in Rex Kwon Do just by reading that ad...

"I'm Rex, founder of the Rex Kwan Do self-defense system! After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man."

"Bow to your sensei."

"..."

"BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!"
msr.iaidoka
Iaidouka
Iaidouka
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
kitsuno,

Explosive knife fighting? Man...if I had an exploding knife I am sure I could conquer the world too.
What else should I expect from a "Martial Art Master Trainer, a Black Belt Ranked Master, and a World KNOWN teacher."
I never knew that there were actual core patterns and attack sequences. Man...all these years I wasted learning how to be reactive. All I needed to do was learn the secret combinations to open the locker of pain!
I have always wanted to beat the hell out of a little old lady driving a Ford Pinto...

平和、

マット
Lord Ruin
Artisan
Artisan
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is almost as good as Bryce Dallas's Konigun Ninjitsu.
kitsuno
Forum Shogun
Forum Shogun

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Who needs invisible striking when you can fight like this - prepare yourself for the Best Fight Scene EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_tiBGOEoVM
Lord Ruin
Artisan
Artisan
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
kitsuno wrote:
Who needs invisible striking when you can fight like this - prepare yourself for the Best Fight Scene EVER!

Shocked
Laughing
ROTFLMAO
shikisoku
Yamashiro no Kami
Yamashiro no Kami
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
kitsuno wrote:

"This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community."

Rolling Eyes
Hometutor
Inkeeper
Inkeeper
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Now let's not make fun of our stunt-double challenged actors lol

You know as to the first part I get more orders from my book store from that kind of stuff than anything else. I believe there's a serious confidence problem in many martial arts students which I can only attribute to poor instruction

Rick
Martial Arts and Self-Defense Articles New Submission An Interview with Martial Arts Grand Master Dr. Deborah R. Williams and a FREE Download

http://kirkhamsebooks.com/MartialArts/MartialArtsArticles/MoreFitArticles.htm
Jake Sevz
Peasant
Peasant
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shocked that lady with the broken arm did a back flip! I want to fear no man too!

ROTFLMAO

I've seen that video before, it's a shame that on Sunday mornings when all you wanna do is see a Bruce Lee fight scene you come across something like this.
Miyake
Peasant
Peasant
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
kitsuno wrote:

Oh wow! Almost as much screaming as DBZ!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Martial Arts All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: