Register :: Log in :: Profile   

Muromachi Bakufu discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Oshirase
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLBadgley
Tsushima no Kami
Tsushima no Kami
Forum Kanrei
Forum Kanrei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Muromachi Bakufu discussion Reply with quote
For any who are interested, I'm going to run a reading and discussion on the Muromachi Bakufu--specifically on the book "Japan's Rennaissance: The Policitics of the Muromachi Bakufu" by Kenneth Alan Grossberg. The pace should be fairly easy--my copy (there are several, and I don't know if the page count is the same) is only 175 pages (appendix and notes included/excluding index, etc.). Format is fairly relaxed--the purpose is to get people reading and thinking about what you read.

For those who want more, I'll be posting some quizzes you can take to test your knowledge of the material. There will also be suggestions of supplementary sources if people are interested. In the end, I will encourage people to help use the discussion to add something to the Wiki--and don't worry if you don't have a Wiki editor account, we can assist getting information to the wiki.

If you are interested, join us in the Kyoshitsu--here's the information for joining the private discussions:

http://forums.samurai-archives.com/viewtopic.php?t=2518

-Josh
kitsuno
Forum Shogun
Forum Shogun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HERE is the link to purchase the book, if you're interested.

Subcribe to Blog FeedS-A Podcast homepage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Oshirase All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: