Register :: Log in :: Profile   

Mori Motonari Taiga and Jin Sensei

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Japanese Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tai
Rice Farmer
Rice Farmer
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Mori Motonari Taiga and Jin Sensei Reply with quote
The 36th NHK Taiga Drama is Mori Motonari is being brought to the internet. Starring Hashinosuke Nakamura. This should be good. Nakamura guested in Gyne and played Nobunaga in Goemon. I have to thank my internet friend Kaneyama san for aquiring the Mori on the heels of the work that went into Tenchijin.

Also My humble opinion Cinema in Japan has redemption with the airing of SciFi, Jidaigeki mystery...JIN. The Ryoma Koolaid Kids should be laying down their Koban at nihontoantiques after watching Masaaki Uchino as Sakamoto. Also starring Takao Ôsawa, Miki Nakatani, Haruka Ayase.
Check it out
kitsuno
Forum Shogun
Forum Shogun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The internet is sort of a big place- any idea WHERE? Motonari has been on d-addicts before, with no subs. I saw it during the original run, and it was one of the best I've seen.

Subcribe to Blog FeedS-A Podcast homepage
AJBryant
Shikken
Shikken
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's on D-Addicts with subs now, thanks to Kaneyamaboy.
gozen
Rice Farmer
Rice Farmer
Veteran Member
2009 Benefactor
2009 Benefactor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Mori Motonari Reply with quote
Although I won't start watching it til I have over 20 episodes (like to watch 2 or 3 at a time, twice a week, to really get into the characters etc) I did take a quick look at the first episode once it finished downloading. The picture quality was excellent, much better than I was expecting, it's not an old rusty video conversion. The lead actor played Sasuke the ninja in Sanada Taiheiki and did a good job in that, so this looks like a really good taiga.
Hoping that by the time I have finished Tenchijin I'll have enough episodes to start watching this one, if the uploaders are as good as I think they are. Or, I could rewatch all my other taigas again while I wait, and that's no hardship at all...
Tai
Rice Farmer
Rice Farmer
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Motonari Mori Reply with quote
Thanks AJ. My apoplgizes!
Motonari Mori is going on it 3rd episode. It was NHK’s 36th Taiga Drama. Hard subs available on D-Addicts if you prefer.

Episode 3 – “The Disqualified Castellan”

Dramawiki - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mori_Motonari

NHK大河ドラマの中でも、かなりの力作です。
戦国ものでありながら、登場人物を丁寧に描いているので、純粋な人間ドラマとしても楽しめます。豪華キャスト陣にもご注目ください。
"For an NHK drama this packs a punch. Even though it is a Samurai drama, there is great enjoyment for drama lovers because of the exceptional cast" blah blah. This is a good one - TT
AJBryant
Shikken
Shikken
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
BTW, I'm working with Kaneyama Boy on this one. Smile

I'm sending him discs full of Homura Tatsu and Taiheiki eps, too. Gonna be a good year. Wink
gozen
Rice Farmer
Rice Farmer
Veteran Member
2009 Benefactor
2009 Benefactor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: New (older) taigas Reply with quote
Big thanks Tony for your contribution to my personal addiction to taiga dramas! I'll be downloading like a demon, and seeding for an age after, promise!
AJBryant
Shikken
Shikken
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just acquired (and sent to Kaneyamaboy) the DVDs for Homura Tatsu and Taiheiki, too.

MWA HA HA HA HA
AngusH
Castle Guard
Castle Guard
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
AJBryant wrote:
I just acquired (and sent to Kaneyamaboy) the DVDs for Homura Tatsu and Taiheiki, too.

MWA HA HA HA HA

I just saw this post - Taiheiki! AJBryant, I think I love you. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Japanese Entertainment All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: