Register :: Log in :: Profile   

Just wondering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // The Edo Period
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordKenshin
Priest
Priest
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Just wondering Reply with quote
I don't know too much about the Edo period so I was wondering if anyone can give me some info. I know it started when the Tokugawa Shogunate was founded after the Battle of Sekigahara. and I know that t only had to rebellions. That were stopped
Ranger
Ashigaru
Ashigaru
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lord Kenshin, there is literally a cornucopia of information on the web of most of the questions you have asked. I would recommend doing at least a cursory amount of reading before turning on the gattling gun of questions.

It's almost like interrupting Einstein while he is explaining his theory of relativity with a question like is 1+1=2.
Wave Tossed
Tsushima no Kami
Tsushima no Kami
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Just wondering Reply with quote
LordKenshin wrote:
I don't know too much about the Edo period so I was wondering if anyone can give me some info. I know it started when the Tokugawa Shogunate was founded after the Battle of Sekigahara. and I know that t only had to rebellions. That were stopped
From your friendly, neighborhood moderator. Very Happy

Read my introduction. That will give the timeline for what is considered the Edo period. There are also quite a few Japanese history books that can give you basic information.
AngusH
Castle Guard
Castle Guard
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Just wondering Reply with quote
LordKenshin wrote:

Well, it should be clear that all the rebellions weren't stopped, or else it'd still be the Edo period. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // The Edo Period All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: