Register :: Log in :: Profile   

Kenjutsu Seminar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Martial Arts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bladeswinger
Village Councilman
Village Councilman
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Kenjutsu Seminar Reply with quote
Hello,
I will be hosting the 2nd US Kenjutsu International Association of Instructors Summit June 23, 2007 at the Delaware Budokan. Featured will be: Black Belt Hall of Fame member, author and Master Swordsman Dana Abbott and jitte expert and author on Samurai police history and techniques, Don Cunningham. Myself, Hanshi and President of KIAI will also instruct.
This is open to all skill levels and styles.
Anyone interested just let me know.

www.Delawarebudokan.org
Bladeswinger
Village Councilman
Village Councilman
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Kenjutsu Seminar Reply with quote
Bladeswinger wrote:
Hello,
I will be hosting the 2nd US Kenjutsu International Association of Instructors Summit June 23, 2007 at the Delaware Budokan. Featured will be: Black Belt Hall of Fame member, author and Master Swordsman Dana Abbott and jitte expert and author on Samurai police history and techniques, Don Cunningham. Myself, Hanshi and President of KIAI will also instruct.
This is open to all skill levels and styles.
Anyone interested just let me know.

The seminar was a very sucsessful event. We worked on Myo Ken (mysterious sword)of the Itto Tenshin Ryu and San Sai Ryu.
To see pics and text of the event check out
http://kenjutsukai.tripod.com KIAI Mag

www.Delawarebudokan.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Samurai Archives Citadel Forum Index // Martial Arts All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: